Tuesday, July 08, 2014

How do you Sleep?


...and this is PRECISELY why we had to kick our kitties out of the room at night!GEORGE

Personally I'm an in-betweener or a spooner. If Mom is in bed, I spoon her and if it's only Dad I sleep in the center.

Tipper, Max & Misty are pillow takeovers and sleep against Mom's head.  Sometimes she gets so aggravated she goes in the guestroom.  Can you imagine Max with all his hefty weight pressing against your head!

How do you prefer to sleep at night?



4 Comments:

At July 08, 2014 10:13 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We don't do pillows and we generally avoid the spots where the humans are... except sometimes I will lie on her chest - and Binga will sit and stare at her in the morning until she gets up.

 
At July 09, 2014 5:44 AM, Blogger Mr Puddy said...

I'm the 3/4 ;)

 
At July 09, 2014 7:05 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I can tell you that both Elliott and Caroline are jumpers, pouncing on my mom's chest to scare her half to death!

 
At July 09, 2014 6:45 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

None of the above. We usually don't sleep with mum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails